Basics don't have to be boring. While timeless staples like a white t-shirt or classic blue jeans are essential, it's equally important to include some not-so-basic basics into your wardrobe that can elevate your athleisure game. We just launched three must-have pieces from our Fall Collection that take the concept of basics to a whole new level.
Dusty Rose 3/4 Zip-Up: Just Launched
Our Dusty Rose 3/4 Zip-Up introduces a refreshing balance of old and new to the traditional zip-up hoodie. This piece is a perfect example of how a unique color can turn a basic item into a statement top.
- Color: Dusty Rose is a subtle, warm pink shade that's perfect for adding a pop of color to your wardrobe. It's also known to exude love and kindness!
- Versatility: The 3/4 zip design offers flexibility and can be worn as a statement piece or layered with other clothing items for the colder seasons.
- Comfort: Made from high-quality materials, this zip-up ensures comfort, making it perfect for lounging or dressing up for a casual outing.
Styling Tip: Pair this Dusty Rose 3/4 Zip-Up with classic denim jeans for a chic and playful look. The contrast between the soft pink and the rugged denim will create a balanced and eye-catching outfit. Thank us later.
Black Stone Wash Zip-Up Hoodie: Just Launched
If you love the comfort and versatility of a zip-up hoodie but want something more that goes with everything, the Black Stone Wash Zip-Up Hoodie is the way to go.
- Wash: The stone-washed finish gives this hoodie a vintage and rugged look, making it stand out from the typical solid-colored hoodies.
- Hidden Messaging: We need you to remember that you are enough. We embroidered this message on the zip-up hoodie wrist and the sweatpants pocket slit.
- Layering: This zip-up hoodie is excellent for layering, especially because of how neutral it is, allowing you to make more than one outfit with this piece.
Styling Tip: To complete the look, pair the Black Stone Wash Zip-Up Hoodie with the matching Black Stone Wash Sweatpants.
These basics are some of my absolute favorites of the season and I hope you love them as much as I do! Tag us on Instagram so we can see how you style our not-so-basic basics at @bysamiiryan.